Phantom DX Driver
DDKS® Technology for Deadly Accuracy & Drive Distance
Every Golf Professional knows that a two-lever golf swing is much more powerful that a one-lever swing. Paragon shafts with Dynamic Dual Kick System (DDKS®) Technology are engineered to add another lever to your swing. With its two strategically placed kick points, this shaft is designed to load at the top of your swing like a “wrist cock” and release at impact to create more power than any standard graphite shaft. And with its lower torque rating, this shaft will give you unparalleled accuracy. Why emphasize the shaft? Because every pro knows it's the heart of the club.
For our seniors and ladies, we have fitted the Phantom with our exclusive “LITENING” 53 gram ultra-lite graphite shafts. This shaft is specifically designed for a higher launch angle, which results in more carry distance without sacrificing accuracy.
World-Class Titanium Head
Paragon has married this technology with a 6-4 forged Titanium head that measures out at the highest allowable COR rating (0.830) under USGA guidelines. The result is an explosive "trampoline effect" off the clubface upon impact. The head is designed specifically to promote a flatter trajectory that enables optimum distance and roll out characteristics of any driver on the market today.
- Highest allowable C.O.R. in this 460cc 6AL-4V Titanium constructed driver head.
- Special design shape and body construction create a lower, flatter trajectory.
- Aerodynamic flow channels minimize drag and enhance gear effect, generating full explosive momentum throughout the swing.
- Tour grade Paragon D.K.S. TL competition series high modulus graphite shaft for optimal speed and control.
- Custom Paragon all-weather multi-compound grip provides responsive feedback with great feel.
- Embroidered Paragon Tour headcover for clubhead protection.
- Available in Right Hand only. Stiff (S), Regular (R), Senior (A), and Ladies (L) flexes.